CONTACT DANIEL LIM

bigcowdesigns@yahoo.com

This site is copyright 2007 - 2012 by Daniel Lim.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Taipei - National Taiwan Democracy Memorial Hall

Our first few days in Taipei was sort of dampened by the occasional showers. However while we were making our way up the National Taiwan Democracy Memorial Hall, I noticed at the joints of the steps, little plants. They looked very fresh because of the rain drops on the leaves. Water on the ground makes the scene complete with contrasting reflections both from the leaves and the sky.
At the point of time when I bent down to take a shot of the plant, I can sense many eyes looking at me and wonder what on earth I am doing... I know I just noticed something so natural and beautiful but so easy to miss. That little plant made my day.

No comments: