CONTACT DANIEL LIM

bigcowdesigns@yahoo.com

This site is copyright 2007 - 2012 by Daniel Lim.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Taipei - National Taiwan Democracy Memorial Hall

One of our first tour around Taipei was the National Taiwan Democracy Memorial Hall. The most impressive was not really the building. It was how guards were deployed to guard the statue of of the former president Chiang Kai-Shek.

Anyway, back to photography... I observed that many tourist took photos of the magestic building. And in the internet you will find countless similar shots of the same building with some variations of its perspective depending on where they were at the time the shot was taken.

I decided that that was pretty boring. So I focused on the beautiful blooms as the foreground and took at shot with the building as the backdrop. Well, I think I can still appreciate the beauty of the building without a somewhat common perspective taken by most photographers.

No comments: