CONTACT DANIEL LIM

bigcowdesigns@yahoo.com

This site is copyright 2007 - 2012 by Daniel Lim.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kuala Lumpur - Palace of the Golden Horses (2009)

Lunch time... display by a single stock of rose in a wine glass standing beautifully in the centre of the round meal table. Quite a pleasant sight when there are dozens of rows of tables with a consistent display configurations.
Took a close-up shot from my table. Then realised something missing. I liked the close-up shot very much but somehow it feels dull. Before the second shot, I sprinkled some water extracted from the wine glass and immediately, the pretty rose sprang to live. Now you should understand why florist sprayed their flowers with water and the fruit guy who sprays water on their fruits. To make them look fresh and pleasant.
I proceeded to take another close-up. This time changing the color to setia. =) BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE IT. =)

No comments: